- No anaesthetic required – in most cases
- Non invasive treatment to perfect your smile
- The Bonding can, generally, be completed in one visit
- Generally cheaper than Crowns or Veneers
What is Composite Bonding?
Composite bonding (also known as tooth bonding or dental bonding) offers a solution for minor damage or gaps in teeth.
Bonding is usually used for filling chips, fractures or gaps between teeth, or for fixing discolouration. A composite resin is attached to a tooth and shaped to restore its original appearance. The colour of the resin is matched to your teeth, so it will appear as though it is a natural part of the tooth.
What is Composite Bonding suitable for?
1. Discoloured Teeth
2. Smooth out chipped areas of your teeth.
3. Fill in unsightly gaps to get a flawless smile.
4. Re-shape your teeth to get a beautiful, confident smile.
5. Crooked Teeth
6. Broken Teeth
Our Brilliant Testimonials
Get in touch
Existing Patients: 01443 237500